Most business’ today have a website, but many are outdated and do not reflect the business anymore. It’s generally good practice is to review your website and it’s content on a regular basis to ensure you are maximising your online potential.
So, how do you know if it’s time to Redesign Your Website?
After you have reviewed your website, ask yourself these simple questions:
- Are you generating the right customers from your website?
- Can they easily find information on the products and services you are selling now?
- Is your website easy to navigate, up to date and relevant?
- Does it function properly on mobile phones, tablets and iPad’s?
If you answered no to any of the questions above then it’s probably time to think about a website redesign.
At Strong Digital we offer cutting edge web design and development. We concentrate on audience-relevant detail to increase lead generation and enhance your online presence. After, we carry out a complete evaluation of your current website, we will present you with a recommendation that’s tailored specifically to your business.
A redesign can include:
- Fresh Modern Look
- Improving SEO functionality & Site performance
- Increased Web Functionality, such as a Shopping Carts, Projects or Blogs, Newsletters, Online Registrations
- Membership functionality and more….
During a Website redesign we also like to address the ongoing maintenance of your website, this is to assist you in keeping website information fresh and relevant. Strong Digital we also offer stress free website care so you can focus on your business.
Now that you have made the decision to redesign your website where should you start?
We will work with you to determine your online business needs by asking a few simple questions like:
- What is the purpose of your website? Brand presence, selling products or services, online shopping, information portal, to provide a customer log-in for ordering purposes.
- Tell us about your business: Your customers will want to learn about your business. Who are you? Why should they do business with you?
- What are the business goals for your website? Think about these in order of priority, they will help us identify your website goals.
- What areas of the website do you want to improve? Adding more content, design makeover, add more functionality, like a shopping cart?
- What is working well with your current website?
- From a design point of view, how do you want people to feel when they visit your site?
- Are your competitors online? Have you studied their websites? What are they doing well?
- Have you found any websites that you like? What do you like about them?
- What do you want your website to achieve?
There are many things to consider when deciding to redesign your existing site.
Before we go ahead with a website redesign, we will want to make sure that the makeover is going to give you the desired results. In some cases it can be a lot more cost effective to start from scratch and build an entirely new website.
Tell us about your project. We have assisted many businesses with custom website redesign from our offices in Brisbane.